Laser Beams Command Block 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds craftable Laser Beams to Minecraft. Laser Beams work in any direction.
- They stop if they hit a block or reach the max or 10 blocks.
- Place any of the 5 items compatible ( Tnt, Tnt Minecart, Fireballs, Flint And Steel and/or Lava ) into the dispenser in any order.
- Laser Beams detect for any of the items in the dispenser if they are in your inventory.
- 3 Modes:
- Detect – Just makes a noise.
- Clear – Removes it from your inventory.
- Kill – Kills the player.
- Change mode by dropping an iron ingot for detect, gold ingot for clear and nether brick for kill. (Detect by default)
How to install:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.
Laser Beams Command Block 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12